Lease Agreement Template Word Free Download – A lease is an agreement between a landlord who leases property to a tenant in exchange for monthly payments. The first (1st) month’s rent and deposit must be paid upon signing the contract. After that, the tenant is allowed to enter the landlord’s property at the beginning of the tenancy (unless otherwise agreed).
One Page Tenancy Agreement – To serve as a simple agreement between the landlord and tenant. For a fixed period, such as 12 months.
Lease Agreement Template Word Free Download
Condominium rental agreement (condominium) – a residential unit owned by an individual in a complex with other residential units owned by an individual.
Free One Page Lease Agreement Templates
Family Tenancy Agreement – When a family member moves in to live in the same house as a relative. Use them to protect the rights of both parties.
Monthly Lease Agreement – Also known as “lease at will”, this allows the tenant and landlord to enter into a binding agreement that can be changed with 30 days’ notice.
Parking lease agreement. Sign a contract to park your car, recreational vehicle (RV), all-terrain vehicle (ATV), or motorcycle.
Simple Tenancy Agreement Template. Pdf / Ms Word Document.
Roommate Agreement (room rent) – for a roommate who wants others to pay rent together in the apartment. This can be done by a new roommate or a common group.
A holiday rental agreement (short-term), for a period of time that is usually only a few days, between a landlord, a room, a bedroom or any other type of housing.
Weekly Rental Agreement – A tenant who lives in a rental property every seven days.
Car Rental Agreement Template
Before signing the lease, the tenant inspects the property and finds out if his living conditions are acceptable. If they like it, they will make an offer to the real estate agent, manager or owner.
Any offer made will require the tenant to submit a rental application and pay a minimum fee (see average amount (in USD) by state). This allows the homeowner to qualify for a credit and background check.
A strong landlord is encouraged to create a consumer report which, depending on the state, will allow them to view the tenant’s credit and reference reports.
Free Short Term (vacation) Rental Lease Agreement
For example, states such as Washington and New Jersey do not allow a landlord to use an applicant’s criminal record against them.
Upon completion of the rental application, the tenant must include references such as previous employers and landlords. The landlord must contact these people by phone and inquire about the tenant’s condition and whether he has paid rent on time during the tenancy.
If the tenant is approved, the landlord must draft an agreement in accordance with the agreed terms. The main points of the lease agreement are:
Rental Agreement Google Docs Templates
When both parties sign a lease agreement, it will be legal until the end of its term. The most common signature methods are in person or electronically (DocuSign or eSign).
Access to the property is granted on the 1st day of the rental period (unless otherwise agreed). If the tenant moves in before the start date, the tenant pays the rent based on the number of days the tenant moves in early (for example, if the tenant moves in 10 days early and the rent is $1,500 per month). , the tenant is required to pay $500).
At the end of the lease, the landlord must decide whether to renew the lease. If the landlord decides not to renew, the tenant must move and provide their forwarding address.
Word Of Format Rent Agreement.doc
The landlord must return the deposit to the tenant less any deductions as required by state law.
45 days from the last date or the day the tenant vacates the property, whichever comes first
Warn the tenant of the door before entering the property. It can be handed to the tenant, hung or placed under their door, or mailed to them (6 days before the move-in date).
California Rental Lease Agreement Template 
The grace period protects the tenant from late charges or eviction during this period. Although the lease is still considered expired it can have a negative impact on the tenant’s rental history.
In the term of the contract, but there is a grace period of 5 days before the late payment can be assessed.
In the term of the contract, but there is a grace period of 4 days before the late payment can be assessed.
Free Residential Lease Agreement Templates [word/pdf]
Late payment fees, or the maximum amount a landlord can charge for late rent, are not specified in most states. This does not mean that the payment is not allowed, but it shows that the landlord can charge what he wants, if it is written in the agreement.
There must be “a realistic estimate of the damages that the landlord may face if the payment is delayed”. In addition, payment terms must be written into the lease agreement.
In Chicago only, $10 per month for the first $500 in monthly rent and five per month for any amount over $500 in monthly rent for late payments.
Simple Tenancy Agreement Template Nz
If the rent is less than $700 per month, the late payment penalty cannot exceed $12 per day or $60 per month.
(4) Decide if this is a fixed or monthly lease. A fixed lease will have a start and end date. If monthly, it requires a start date and time when either party can cancel the agreement (see monthly termination rules)
(5) Enter the names of all tenants. Tenants are people who will live in the houses but not rent, such as children, family members, etc.
Free New York Residential Lease Agreement
(10) Enter the purpose(s) of the room. For example, if the house is in a business location, the tenant can do business from there.
(12) If the owner has other household appliances in the apartment, such as a microwave oven, refrigerator, washing machine, dryer, etc.
(16) Determine whether a fee ($) will be charged if the tenant pays with a Financial Statement (NSF). If there is a fee, enter the amount for each event.
Free North Carolina Rental Lease Agreements (6 Types)
(17) Is there a punishment for delay? If there is a late payment, calculate the time the rent was taken late and any incidental or regular rent payments that are past due.
(18) If the first month’s rent is at the time of signing the agreement or on the 1st day of the month of rent.
(19) If the tenant is required to pay rent in advance, this should be selected. This is common for tenants with no credit history or with bad credit history.
Short Term Lease Agreement Template
(20) The appropriate time is chosen if the lessee wants to move in before the start date of the lease. They usually have to pay the rent amount based on the number of days they move out early.
(21) If there is a deposit, select it and enter the amount. It is usually equal to one (1) month’s rent, but may be higher under state law.
(22) Some states require installation verification. This is always recommended to protect the tenant from being mistakenly deducted from their deposit at the end of the tenancy for damage that was already there.
Connecticut Commercial Lease Agreement Template
(23) Check if the landlord will provide parking space on the premises. If the landlord must provide parking, please indicate if there is a charge for each vehicle.
(24) If the landlord wants the tenant to leave after selling the property, he must be elected.
(25) A list of all utilities for which the landlord will be responsible during the tenancy. All other utilities are paid by the tenant.
Land Lease Agreement Templates
(26) Gives the lessee an option to terminate the lease early. The landlord will usually allow this for a fee equal to one (1) month’s rent.
(27) Allows the owner of the house to set rules for smoking inside the house. For example, in California, this must be stated in the lease.
(28) Placement of animals. If pets are allowed, the landlord can limit their number, type, and weight.
Equipment Rental Agreement: Fill Out & Sign Online
(31) Although not required, it is strongly recommended that the tenant’s notice address be included (most commonly the address).
(32) If the landlord has an agent or manager in charge of the property, their name, telephone number and email address must be provided.
(33) If the premises were built before 1978, federal law requires a lead paint disclosure form to be included with the lease.
Free Sc Lease Agreement: Make & Download
(34) If there are additional conditions that need to be written, they can be listed in this section. If not, leave it blank.
Lead Paint Information – Must be included with the lease if the property was built before 1978.
Free Ohio Rental Lease Agreement Templates
Free auto lease agreement template, rental lease agreement template word, free commercial lease agreement template word, truck lease agreement template word, free lease agreement template pdf, commercial lease agreement template word, free pa lease agreement template, basic lease agreement template free, residential lease agreement template free, simple lease agreement template free, rental lease agreement template free, free lease agreement florida template