Private Tenancy Agreement Template – A lease is an agreement between a landlord who rents a property to a tenant for a monthly fee. The first (1st) month’s rent and deposit must be paid when the contract is signed. After this, the tenant has access to the property of the landlord at the beginning of the rental period (unless otherwise agreed).
One page lease agreement – For residential use as a simple lease agreement between landlord and tenant. Temporary, for example 12 months.
Private Tenancy Agreement Template
Condominium (Condo) lease – An individually owned apartment in a complex with other individual apartments.
Car Rental Agreement Template
Family member’s tenancy agreement – When a relative comes to live in the same house as a family member. Use to protect the rights of both parties.
Month-to-month lease – Also known as a “rent-at-will,” where the tenant and landlord have a binding agreement that can be changed with 30 days notice.
Parking lot rental agreement – Make an agreement to park a car, recreational vehicle (RV), all-terrain vehicle (ATV) or motorcycle.
Free Utah Rental Lease Agreement Templates
Roommate agreement (room rent) – For a roommate who wants a partner to pay the rent for a shared apartment. This can be done by a new roommate or a collective group.
Vacation Rental (Short Term) – A period of time that usually lasts only a few days between a house, apartment, condominium, or other type of residence.
Weekly rental agreement – A tenant who lives in an apartment whose rent is paid every seven days.
Free North Carolina Rental Lease Agreement Templates
Before drawing up the lease, the tenant usually visits the premises and checks whether it is suitable for his standard of living. If they like it, they will make an offer to the real estate agent, manager or owner.
All offers require the renter to authorize the rental request and pay a nominal fee (see maximums ($) per state). This gives the owner permission to run credit and background checks legally.
It is highly recommended that the landlord prepare a consumer report, which, depending on the state, allows him to review the tenant’s credit and background reports.
Free Simple (1 Page) Lease Agreement Template
For example, states like Washington and New Jersey do not allow a landlord to use a plaintiff’s criminal record against him.
In the completed rental application, the renter must list references, such as previous employers and landlords. The landlord must contact the given persons by phone and ask about the nature of the tenant and whether he paid the rent on time during his tenancy.
If the tenant is accepted, the landlord must enter into a lease agreement according to the negotiated terms. The main negotiated parts of the lease are:
Free Michigan Rental Lease Agreement Templates
Once both parties sign the lease, it becomes legally binding until the end of its term. The most common ways to sign are in person or electronically (DocuSign or eSign).
Access to the property is granted on the 1st day of the rental period (unless otherwise agreed). If the tenant moves in before the start of the rental period, the tenant will pay rent based on the number of days prior to moving in pro rata (e.g. if the tenant moves in 10 days early and the rent is $1500/month, the tenant is required to pay $500).
At the end of the rental period, the lessor must decide whether or not to renew the rental agreement. If the landlord decides not to renew, the tenant must move out and provide their forwarding address.
Form R 1071r Download Printable Pdf Or Fill Online Residential Lease Agreement Template Anne Arundel County, Maryland
The landlord must return the security deposit to the tenant, less any deductions required by state law.
45 days from the date of termination or the day the tenant hands over the apartment, whichever is later
Give the tenant an entry notice before entering the property. It can be given to the resident, shown or placed under his door or sent to him by post (6 days before the entry date).
Free Florida Rental Lease Agreement Templates
The grace period protects the tenant from late fees or eviction during this period. However, the rent is still considered overdue and may negatively affect the tenant’s rental history.
On the lease due date, but there is a 5-day grace period before a late fee can be imposed
On the lease due date, but there is a 4-day grace period before a late fee can be imposed
Free Short Term Rental Agreement Templates
Late fees or a maximum amount that a landlord can charge for late rent are not set in most states. This doesn’t mean late fees aren’t allowed, it just means the landlord can charge as much as they want as long as it’s written into the lease.
It must be “a good faith estimate of the damages likely to be suffered by the owner in the event of delay in payment.” Late fees must also be recorded in the rental agreement.
Chicago Only – $10.00 per month on the first $500.00 monthly rent plus 5% per month on all late rent payments over $500.00 monthly rent.
Vehicle Lease Agreement Template Download Printable Pdf
If the rent does not exceed $700 per month, late fees cannot exceed $12 per day or $60 per month.
(4) Decide whether it is a fixed lease or a monthly lease. If it is a fixed lease, there is a start and end date. If monthly, the start date is required and the period during which either party can terminate the contract (see monthly termination laws)
(5) Enter the names of all residents. Residents are people who live in the premises but are not on rent, such as children, family members, etc.
Free Basic Rental Agreements Template
(10) List the use or methods of use of the premises. For example, if the house is in a commercial area, the tenant may be able to conduct business from the premises.
(12) If the lessor has equipment on the premises, such as a microwave oven, refrigerator, washing machine, dryer, etc.
(16) Indicate whether a fee ($) will be charged if the tenant pays by NSF check. If charged, enter the amount per transaction.
Free Rental / Lease Agreement Templates (13)
(17) Whether there are late fees or not. If there are late fees, enter when the rental is considered late and the fees for each event or rental day are late.
(18) If the first month’s rent is due for payment when the lease is signed or on the 1st day of the lease.
(19) If the tenant is obliged to pay the rent in advance, he must choose. This is common among renters who do not have bad credit history.
Simple Tenancy Agreement Templates
(20) Proportionality is chosen if the tenant wants to move in before the tenancy start date. They usually have to pay rent in proportion to how many days they moved in before.
(21) If there is a security deposit, it must be selected and the amount must be entered. In most cases, this is equal to one (1) month’s rent, but may be the maximum allowed by state law.
(22) Some states require a move-in inspection. This is always recommended in order for the tenant to protect their inappropriate security deposit at the end of the lease due to damage already caused to the premises.
Room Tenancy Agreement Template. Pdf Form / Word Document.
(23) Indicate whether the owner organizes on site or not. If the landlord must provide parking, please indicate whether a fee is charged for each vehicle.
(24) If the landlord wants the tenant to be able to move out during the sale of the property, he must choose it.
(25) State any utilities for which the lessor is responsible during the rental period. All other grants are paid by the tenant.
Free One Page Lease Agreement Templates
(26) Allows the tenant to terminate the lease early. The landlord usually accepts this with a payment equivalent to one (1) month’s rent.
(27) The owner can establish anti-smoking rules on the premises. For example, in California, this must be mentioned in the lease.
(28) Create a pet policy. If pets are allowed, the owner can limit the number, types and weight of pets.
Singapore Residential Tenancy Agreement
(31) Although it is not mandatory, it is highly recommended that the tenant’s address (most often this is the property’s address) is also included with the notifications.
(32) If the owner has an agent or manager who maintains the property, their name, telephone number and email address must be provided.
(33) If the premises were built before 1978, federal law requires a lead paint disclosure form to be attached to the lease.
Free Lease Agreement Template For Download
(34) If there are additional conditions that need to be written, they can be in this section. If not, leave blank.
Tenancy agreement template, private agreement template, assured shorthold tenancy agreement template, assured shorthold tenancy agreement template word, tenancy agreement template uk, sublet tenancy agreement template, tenancy in common agreement template, private mortgage agreement template, tenancy guarantor agreement template, tenancy agreement template free download, private landlord tenancy agreement template, commercial tenancy agreement template